Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching Up...

What a slacker I am!  We had the funnest summer, and I think I took about a million pictures.  Only problem was, I was completely overwhelmed with them all as far as my blog was concerned!  But it's about time to catch up...

  
We had a great trip to Alabama this summer.  First stop -- the beach! 



 Next stop -- the lake house for a Giles Family Reunion. 

All the cousins were there, as well as a few fun water toys.  As you can tell, we had a blast!


 This paddleboard was so fun!

Johnny tells the best stories ever.
            
 We love Muddie!

Last stop, remembering good friends.
 Thanks for welcoming us back, Madison!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Stace! That was A LOT of catching, and how fun!! My favorite part was, of course, seeing you guys this summer! Carving our jack-o-lanterns just is not the same without you guys. Bobby turned 40?? How the heck did we miss THAT?!? Guess we'll have to indulge in a little belated "old man" teasing. :)
    Send our love to all you Giles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your updates. Looks like a great summer. It was fun to talk to you and Lindsey this week. I hope I helped. We are ready for you to come back!!

    ReplyDelete