Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lindsey!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Lindsey!  Seriously you cannot find a better girl than this.  We all love Lindsey because she is so good.  She is the best sister to her brothers.  She is a great helper and a sweetheart for her parents.  She loves her friends and all her sports, but I most often find her tucked away behind a good book. 
We love you, Lindsey!  Happy 10th birthday!
We had lots of help celebrating!  Cousins, aunts, uncles, and even Grandma came to town.

4 comments:

  1. She is that!! We miss sweet Lindsey, and you all. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little girl! I wish I could have been there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Linds!!!
    We miss you guys so much! I actually got choked up at the picture of Bobby helping with the cake. Where is a picture of YOU?? but then I would really lose it. :)
    Did you make that cake?? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Sweet Lindsey! How I miss you and your sweet hugs! Your cake is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete