Thursday, April 5, 2012

Even More Birthday Fun...

Well nobody was going to let me live this one down.  Family and friends gathered to make it quite an event.  

 I've known these gals since high school!  So the good thing is, I know they're all the same age as me.


My whole family was in town to help me celebrate -- my brother even flew in for just the day.  All five brothers and sisters, together with my mom, went to my dad's favorite Mexican food restaurant for lunch.  You guys are the best!  Thanks for the best birthday ever.  Loved making new memories while laughing at lots of old ones.

And to top it all off, Bobby surprised me with a trip to Vegas.  No kids.  Heaven.
Thanks, honey!  I had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Best birthday ever? But... but what about the one that WE threw for you when you were our Seminary teacher!? :'(

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete